Thursday, August 10, 2017

Calista's 3 Months

Ok, so I'm a little late on this but our life has been kind of crazy getting ready to move to Japan and all.

Calista is three months old!  She likes, drooling, sucking her thumb, stretching, cooing, milk, and smiling.  She doesn't like shots, tummy time, and sleeping longer then three hours at a time.
I love it when she sucks her thumb.  Not only is it ridiculously adorable but I don't have to worry about finding pacifiers all the time.



She has been drooling so much the front of her shirt seems to be permanently wet.  Between the drooling and the few sleepless nights I'm worried she is getting teeth already.  None have popped up though, and hopefully won't for a few more months.

I wasn't really making her do tummy time because she hates it so much.  But at her 3 month appointment the doctor told me that I really should do it.





Stats: 
13.1 lbs 48%
24.5 in. tall 82%
Head 16 in. 68%

The doctor also said she has a heart murmur but she will probably grow out of it and we shouldn't worry about it.