Sunday, January 5, 2014

Watch What I'm Wearing

The main reason I bought this dress is because it has short sleeves.  I have a hard time finding dresses with any sort of sleeves at all so when I saw this I got it.  The funny thing is that every time I wear it I put some sort of sweater over it.  I bought it so I wouldn't have to, but every time I put it on it just looks so plain and grey so I add something to make it more fun.  I really like it, but I think I would probably like it just as much with or without the sleeves since it hasn't really made a difference yet.
Dress/Belt: f21  Scarf: Made it  Shoes: Sears
The most clicked on link was by...




2 comments:

Jalynn Schroeder said...

Thanks for the feature. That is so cool that I was the most clicked on thank you!

I have the same problem with dresses too. Every time I find a modest one, I want to layer it anyways. It always looks cuter anyways. :)

-Jalynn
www.theredclosetdiary.com

Vale ♥ said...

Love the way you wore purple tights, very cool outfit ! Plus I am a cardigan lover, absolutely !

Fashion and Cookies